F-Max Iron Individual
Special Price $99.00 Regular Price $129.00
- Larger Grips - Larger, midsize grips improve comfort and consistency with every swing.
- Lighter Shafts - Lighter shaft weights help golfers with moderate swing speeds generate more clubhead speed with less effort for maximum distance.
- Lighter Swing Weights -Lighter swing weights improve comfort during the swing to help moderate swingers see improvements in launch and speed.
- Deeper Undercut Head Design - A lower profile clubhead design moves the CG (Center of Gravity) lower and further back for improved launch, while a deeper undercut creates more face flex for maximum ball speed on off-center hits.
- Progressive Head Construction - A thinner, 17-4 stainless steel is used in the long irons (4-7) for improved speed and distance, while a softer, 431 stainless steel is used in the short irons (8-SW) for ultra-soft feel and precision.
- Premium Chrome Finish - Nickel chrome plated irons deliver improved aesthetics and durability for a premium look that lasts longer.
- Weaker Lofts - Weaker iron lofts benefit golfers with moderate swing speeds by promoting easier launch for maximum carry distance.
Write Your Own Review