The Cobra F8 Driver features:
Precision Milled Face:
- Cobra's first fully machined driver face is CNC MILLED to create our thinnest, hottest, and most precise face ever.
- Innovative face technologies deliver our highest level of performance with precision milling.
- Compared to traditional hand polished drivers, CNC machining allows Cobra to achieve more precise thicknesses resulting in a face that is 3% thinner and 10% lighter for maximum ball speed and distance
Optimised Sweet Zone with E9 Technology:
- After analyzing over 25,000 unique shots in Cobra's testing, they discovered that 99% of golfers hit the face in an elliptical pattern ranging from low heel to high toe.
- While most golf companies design a circular sweet spot around the center of the face, COBRA’s patented E9™ Technology is designed in an elliptical pattern to create a SWEET ZONE™ that allows more hot spots father away from the center of the face.
- COBRA CONNECT™ Powered by Arccos, allows users to track their performance and improve their game via a sensor in the top of the grip
Improved Misses with Dual Roll Technology:
- Unlike traditional drivers designed with constant roll radius, COBRA’s innovative Dual Roll Technology is designed with different curvatures on the top vs. the bottom fo the face resulting in optimized launch and spin for shots hit both high and low on the face.
- Innovative Polymer Aero strips positionedaround the perimeter of the clubhead improve drag reduction face-on through the downswing to generate maximum clubhead speed.
Ultralight Carbon Fibre Crown:
- A lighter 5-ply carbon fiber crown saves discretionaryweight to move the CG lower and deeper, producing higher trajectories and increased forgiveness.
Lightweight Ti-8-1-1 Body and Forged E9 Face:
- Lightweight 8-1-1 Titanium body saves weight while aforged E9™ variable thickness face delivers faster ball speeds across a larger Sweet Zone™.
Back and Heel CG Adjustment with Movable Weights:
- 2 CG positions in the back and heel result in two very different ball flights to help you tune your distance and trajectory under variable conditions.
MyFly 8 with Smartpad:
- 8 easily adjustable loft settings help you manage trajectory and fine tune launch conditions to maximize distance while SmartPad™ keeps the face square.