F8 Womens Iron Individual
The Cobra F8 Irons feature the following:
VFT PWRShell Technology:
- A thinner, forged, variable face thickness (VFT) design enhances the active SWEET ZONE™ for faster ball speeds and higher launching trajectories across all points of the face.
Carbon Feel Technology:
- Lightweight carbon fiber medallions and inserts are strategically positioned to deliver uniform feel & dialed-in performance from your long irons to your wedges.
- The multi-material carbon fiber construction optimizes weighting to improve CG locations and damps vibrations for exceptional sound and feel through the set.
TECFLO Progressive Set Construction:
- A hollow design in the long irons (4-7) delivers lower CG and a highly responsive face for easier to hit, higher launching long irons.
- A cavity back design in the mid to scoring irons (8-PW) delivers more accuracy on approach shots.
- A specialty wedge design in the GW, SW, and LW provides improved feel and precision around the greens.
Lo-Pro Construction with Progressive CG:
- Variable hosel lengths strategically positions the CG (Center of Gravity) locations for optimum launch, speed, and forgiveness through the set.
- Lower profile long irons, with shorter hosels, lower CG for improved launch and forgiveness.
- Progressively taller hosels in the scoring irons increase CG for improved trajectory control and accuracy into greens
- COBRA CONNECT™ uses advanced shot tracking technology to provide in-depth statistical analysis so you can easily record and track your improvements.
Progressive Spin Technology:
- CNC milling delivers more precise groove structures for optimum spin and trajectory characteristics from your long irons through your wedges.
- In the 4i-7i milled V-grooves reduce spin for maximum distance and flight time
- In the 8i-PW milled U-grooves optimize spin for improved control and accuracy
- In the GW-LW tighter-spaced wedge grooves deliver increased spin for more precise shots.