See In Store for Price
The Ping G400 Crossover provides the precision, workability and control of an iron combined with the ball speed and forgiveness of a hybrid. The G400 Crossover is a high-performance and versatile option for golfers of all skill levels.
The features of the G400 Crossover include:
- Maraging Steel Face - One of strongest and most flexible alloys in the world, maraging steel is an ideal face material to deliver faster ball speeds that launch shots farther, higher and straighter.
- Tungsten Toe Weight - A 20gram tungsten toe weight increases forgiveness resulting in 17% tighter dispersion
- Thinner, Hybrid Style Sole - More consistent turf interaction
- Iron-like Gearing - Forward CG placement creates 45% less shot bend and 40% more spin, giving golfers more contraol and predictability.
- Hydropearl Chrome Finish - 40% less friction, improves launch/spin in wet conditions and rough.
- Colour Shift Shaft Paint Technology - The premium copper shaft paint transitions to black as you address the ball. The counter-balance design of the Alta CB allows for more mass in head to increase energy transfer.
Write Your Own Review