See In Store for Price
The Ping G400 Driver uses a multi-material design which combines drag-reducing technology with a speed-inducing forged face and MOI-raising tungsten sole weight to deliver longer drives and fairway-finding forgiveness.
The features of the G400 Driver include:
- Faster Shape - Streamlined design combines with bolder turbulators and Vortec Technology to advance aerodynamics (15% less drag) for more clubhead speed.
- Forged Face - Engineered to increase face flexing (6% thinner, 16% more flexing) and deliver a powerful sound and feel, the forged face is precision machined to produce hotter ball speeds (1-2 mph) for more distance (approximately 5 yards) across the entire face
- Tungsten Sole Weight - With a combined MOI over 9000 and the deepest CG location in golf, it elevates stability and forgiveness to our highest levels ever
- Dragonfly Technology - Ultra-thin crown and skirt produce weight savings to increase MOI and optimize CG location. Overall, PING engineers had 3-times more discretionary weight to use to increase the MOI and optimize the position of the center of gravity.
- Engineered Acoustics - Internal rib structure tuned for powerful sound and feel
- Colour Shift Shaft Paint Technology - The premium copper shaft paint transitions to black as you address the ball. The counter-balance design of the Alta CB allows for more mass in head to increase energy transfer.
Write Your Own Review