G400 LST Driver
See In Store for Price
The Ping G400 LST Driver uses a multi-material design which combines drag-reducing technology with a speed-inducing forged face and MOI-raising tungsten sole weight to deliver longer drives and fairway-finding forgiveness in a low spin head.
The features of the G400 LST Driver include:
- Faster Shape - Streamlined design combines with bolder turbulators and Vortec Technology to advance aerodynamics (15% less drag) for more clubhead speed.
- Forged Face - Engineered to increase face flexing (6% thinner, 16% more flexing) and deliver a powerful sound and feel, the forged face is precision machined to produce hotter ball speeds (1-2 mph) for more distance (approximately 5 yards) across the entire face
- Tungsten Sole Weight - With a combined MOI over 9000 and the deepest CG location in golf, it elevates stability and forgiveness to our highest levels ever. In the LST Driver the sole weight is positioned closer to the face for approximately 300rpm less spin
- Dragonfly Technology - Ultra-thin crown and skirt produce weight savings to increase MOI and optimize CG location. Overall, PING engineers had 3-times more discretionary weight to use to increase the MOI and optimize the position of the center of gravity.
- Engineered Acoustics - Internal rib structure tuned for powerful sound and feel
- Colour Shift Shaft Paint Technology - The premium copper shaft paint transitions to black as you address the ball. The counter-balance design of the Alta CB allows for more mass in head to increase energy transfer.
Write Your Own Review