G400 SFT Fairway
See In Store for Price
The Ping G400 SFT Fairway's ball speed and stopping power comes from an innovative maraging steel face that flexes 30% more than any previous design-- making it Ping's hottest, highest launching fairway wood ever. A low lead edge and new, bolder turbulators elevate your ball flight and confidence from any distance.
The features of the G400 SFT Fairway include:
- Internal Draw Weighting and Lighter Swing weight - Internal weight is positioned closer to the heel and is combined with lighter swing weights to help square the clubface at impact.
- Maraging Steel Face - One of strongest and most flexible alloys in the world, maraging steel is an ideal face material to deliver faster ball speeds that launch shots farther, higher and straighter.
- Cascading Sole - Engages at impact to increase face flexing for higher launch.
- Thin Crown - Ultra-thin 17-4 SS crown cast to .48mm for weight savings to increase MOI and optimize CG location.
- Colour Shift Shaft Paint Technology - The premium copper shaft paint transitions to black as you address the ball. The counter-balance design of the Alta CB allows for more mass in head to increase energy transfer.
Write Your Own Review