The Titleist 917D3 Driver is only available for purchase in-store.
The Titleist 917D3 Driver offers distance with workability in a traditional, Tour inspired 440cc pear shaped profile
The 917D3 is more workable and offers a slightly lower launch and less spin versus the 917D2. Distance and forgiveness are provided through a combination of technologies and the sound and feel of the 917D3 has been Tour validated to inspire confidence and enhance feel.
The Active Recoil Channel 2.0 uses a refined thickness through a channel in the sole of the club to help reduce spin and increase ball speeds. The 917D3 also has a Radial Speed Face 2.0 which uses a thinner perimeter face width to help promote greater ball speed for shots hit right across the face.
Adjustability is provided in the 917D3 driver through SureFit CG and a SureFit Hosel. SureFit CG allows the the CG location in the driver to be moved from a back, heel position to a forward toe position through interchangeable weights. This movement allows for the optimisation of launch and spin. The SureFit Hosel offers 16 independent loft and lie settings to help create a more consistent and optimised ball flight.
The features of the 917D3 Driver include:
- 440cc pear shaped profile
- More workable, slightly lower launch and less spin than the 917D2
- Tour validated sound and feel
- Active Recoil Channel 2.0 for reduced spin and increased ball speeds
- Radial Speed Face 2.0 for higher ball speeds
- SureFit CG to help optimise launch and spin
- SureFit hosel offers 16 independent lie and loft settings