The Titleist 917F3 Fairway is only able to be purchased in store.
The Titleist 917F3 Fairway offers versatility with shot control and more distance in a compact profile fairway.
The 917F3 is a more workable fairway than the 917F2 and is likely to also create a slightly lower launch with less spin. Distance and forgiveness are provided through a combination of technologies and the sound and feel of the 917F3 has been Tour validated to inspire confidence and enhance feel.
The Active Recoil Channel 2.0 uses an elastomer insert in the channel in the sole of the club to help reduce spin and increase ball speeds. The 917F3 also has a Variable Thickness Face which creates more ball speed for shots hit away from the center of the face.
Adjustability is provided in the 917F3 Fairway through SureFit CG and a SureFit Hosel. SureFit CG allows the the CG location in the fairway to be moved from a back, heel position to a forward toe position through interchangeable weights. This movement allows for the optimisation of launch and spin. The SureFit Hosel offers 16 independent loft and lie settings to help create a more consistent and optimised ball flight.
The features of the 917F3 Fairway include:
- Compact profile head
- More workable, slightly lower launch and less spin than the 917F3
- Tour validated sound and feel
- Active Recoil Channel 2.0 for reduced spin and increased ball speeds
- Vairable Face Thickness for higher ball speeds
- SureFit CG to help optimise launch and spin
- SureFit hosel offers 16 independent lie and loft settings