Launcher CBX Iron Individual
The new Cleveland Launcher CBX Irons feature a cup face design, V-shaped Sole and Tour Zip Grooves to deliver maximum distance with wedge like accuracy. Large-easy-to-hit long irons transition to compact, easy to control short irons, helping you get closer from anywhere on the course. The new CBX Irons contain a wide range of new technologies to increase ball speed and accuracy:
- Laser Milling: Roughens the face, which increases friction and enhances spin for wedge like control.
- Tour Zip Grooves: Channel Debris away from the ball to ensure consistent spin from the fairway, rough and sand.
- Progressive Shaping: Launcher CBX Long Irons use a thicker top line and low profile to give maximum distance, while short irons use a compact shape and thin top line to provide more control.
- Launcher Cup face: Added high strength steel and thinner face to increase ball speed and distance.
- Progressive V Sole Grinds: The V Shape lets you cut through the turf with minimal loss of speed for better contact and distance control.