Due to contractual obligations, Ping products can only be sold in-store.
The Ping G400 Max Driver gives longer, straighter drives from the highest total MOI ever in a PING driver, the function of extreme tungsten weighting and a higher-density backweight in the multi-material 460cc design.
The features of the G400 Driver include:
- Featuring a 460cc head with Dragonfly Technology to thin the crown and position the CG low for maximizing MOI. The textured crown and infinity edge form a pleasing address view.
- Research and computer simulation coupled with music theory inspired PING engineers to patent a rib architecture that fine-tuned the frequencies to produce a deeper, more muted sound while also enhancing feel.
MOI to the Max:
- Keeping the forged face thin creates more discretionary weight.
- This allows for considerable tungsten weighting and a higher-density back weight to achieve a combined MOI over 9,900 and the deepest CG ever, producing the tightest dispersion in golf.
Forged to Flex:
- The thin T9S+ forged face flexes more to ramp up ball speed for generating consistently long, straight drives.
- The face is textured to increase friction for reducing spin, and a new face pattern forms a captured look with the ball.
- The G400 Max sports a sleek, highly aerodynamic speed-inducing shape.
- The domed crown combines with bolder turbulators to reduce drag and generate significant clubhead speed and ball velocity for ensuring distance with stability.
|New Personalised Ball||N/A|