Rogue Sub Zero Fairway
The features of the Callaway Rogue Sub Zero Fairway include:
- Callaway R&D has successfully installed their groundbreaking Jailbreak Technology in a fairway wood for the first time
- Two steel Jailbreak bars stiffen the body, placing more impact load on the face to promote increased ball speed and distance
Low-Forward CG for Low Spin and Long Distance:
- 5-gram weight screw in the sole’s front helps position CG low and forward to lower spin for long distance.
Ultra-thin Face and Face Cup Technology:
- The ultra-thin, Carpenter 455 steel face is extremely fast by itself. Jailbreak Technology makes it faster.
- Face Cup also promotes more speed, on both center and off-center hits.
- The combined effect of these three technologies is meant to help golfers achieve fast ball speed and long distance on both center-face hits and off-center hits.
Triaxial Carbon Crown for Distance and Stability:
- Weight saved by the light, strong crown is repositioned in the head to minimize spin and increase MOI.
Internal Standing Wave Technology:
- Rogue fairways also incorporate Callaway's proprietary Internal Standing Wave technology, which they pioneered in their irons to position the CG with tremendous precision.
- In the Rogue fairway woods, ISW positions the CG low and forward to promote a distance-enhancing combination of high-launch and low-spin.
Industry Leading Aero Package:
- Callaway refined the size, shape and position of the Speed Step to promote better airflow and more club speed.
|New Personalised Ball||N/A|