View as Grid List
Items 1-9 of 14
- JPX 919 Forged Iron Individual Mizuno QuickviewSpecial Price $249.00 Regular Price $269.00***CHECK SPEC SHEET BELOW AND INPUT INTO THE SPEC AREA*** The back milled JPX919 Forged is Mizuno’s fastest ever forging in measured ball speed. With trademark workability and elevated feedback, the Forged is Mizuno’s most versatile iron. In the hands of a tour player searching a distance equalizer or an amateur wanting to evolve their game - the 919 Forged delivers on every level.
- JPX 919 Tour Iron Individual Mizuno QuickviewSpecial Price $229.00 Regular Price $249.00A more compact evolution of Mizunos’ standout tour iron of 2017/18. The JPX919 Tour is surprisingly stable for its size, demonstrated in its tight distance patterns from off-centre strikes – the benchmark for elite level shotmakers. High Density forged in Hiroshima Japan for the softest Mizuno feel yet 1025E PURE SELECT MILD CARBON STEEL
- King Forged Tec Black Iron Individual Cobra Quickview$229.00Cobra's Forged TEC Black irons deliver the precision of a tour iron and the playability desired by all. A re-engineered Technology Enhanced Cavity (TEC) features a 100% carbon fiber medallion for superior sound and feel preferred by better players.
- MP-20 HMB - Iron Individual Mizuno Quickview$279.00***PRE ORDER AVAILABLE SHIPPING FROM THE 20TH OF SEPTEMBER*** ***CHECK SPEC SHEET BELOW AND INPUT INTO THE SPEC AREA*** A full set of performance hybrid irons – in a sharp ‘tour ready’ profile. Inspired by the proliferation oflong iron replacements on tour –the MP20 HMB extends the concept right through to wedge. Builtupon the ball speed of Mizuno’s Chromoly Face and Neck, supported by a precision stainless steel bodyand Tungsten weighting. Layered with soft Copper plating and...
- MP-20 MB Iron Individual Mizuno Quickview$259.00***PRE ORDER AVAILABLE SHIPPING FROM THE 20TH OF SEPTEMBER*** ***CHECK SPEC SHEET BELOW AND INPUT INTO THE SPEC AREA*** The ultimate Mizuno muscle back - heavily influenced by the most revered blades of Mizuno’s past.Grain Flow Forged HD from a single billet of 1025E Pure Select Mild Carbon Steel – then layered withsoft Copper plating beneath a protective Nickel Chrome for legendary feel and feedback.