View as Grid List
Items 10-18 of 50
- G Le 2 Iron Individual PING QuickviewSee In Store for Price.Lighter overall club weights in the G Le2 irons and hybrids allow women to swing faster with more feel and control. The 10% higher MOI irons utilize COR-Eye Technology with a deep top-rail undercut to increase face flexing for more distance and higher max height. A thin, CarTec Custom 455 face in the hybrids generates faster ball speeds and a low, deep CG helps increase the MOI to launch the ball high with greater forgiveness. Available in any combination to build the ideal set for achieving...
- G410 Iron Individual PING QuickviewSee In Store for Price.Ensuring the distance demands of today’s golfer while advancing PING’s reputation for making the most-forgiving irons available, the PING G410 iron is a compact design engineered for golfers who prefer a blade-style look with the performance of a game-improvement model.
- JPX 919 Forged Iron Individual Mizuno QuickviewSpecial Price $249.00 Regular Price $269.00***CHECK SPEC SHEET BELOW AND INPUT INTO THE SPEC AREA*** The back milled JPX919 Forged is Mizuno’s fastest ever forging in measured ball speed. With trademark workability and elevated feedback, the Forged is Mizuno’s most versatile iron. In the hands of a tour player searching a distance equalizer or an amateur wanting to evolve their game - the 919 Forged delivers on every level.
- JPX 919 Hot Metal Iron Individual Mizuno QuickviewSpecial Price $199.00 Regular Price $209.00A benchmark in iron design, the JPX919 Hot Metal contains an incredible blend of launch speed and soft, controllable landing angles. The use of high strength Chromoly and seamless cup face construction produces the highest ball speed from any Mizuno iron.
- JPX 919 Tour Iron Individual Mizuno QuickviewSpecial Price $229.00 Regular Price $249.00A more compact evolution of Mizunos’ standout tour iron of 2017/18. The JPX919 Tour is surprisingly stable for its size, demonstrated in its tight distance patterns from off-centre strikes – the benchmark for elite level shotmakers. High Density forged in Hiroshima Japan for the softest Mizuno feel yet 1025E PURE SELECT MILD CARBON STEEL