Rogue Pro Iron Individual
The features of the Callaway Rogue Pro Iron include:
Rogue Pro Performance Package:
- Caters to the preferences of better players with a compact head, thin topline, thin sole, shallow cavity and minimal offset, to increase workability, trajectory control and impact feedback.
- The Rogue Pro lofts are slightly weaker than Rogue Standard.
360 Face Cup and VFT:
- Rogue irons combine Callaway's renowned 360 Face Cup technology with Variable Face Thickness (VFT) technology to expand the portion of the face that delivers fast ball speed.
- Face Cup employs a shallow, flexible rim around the perimeter of the face that flexes and releases at impact to increase ball speed.
- VFT also influences how the face itself flexes to promote more ball speed on off-center hits.
- The combination of these two technologies promotes ball speed and distance.
Tungsten Weighting for Optimal Flight and Control:
- Tungsten Weighting allows Callaway to position the CG in each of the long irons with extraordinary precision, promoting optimum launch and control at each individual loft.
- The tungsten, twice as heavy as steel, concentrates significant weight into a small space in the form of an intricately shaped part, which is key to precisely controlling CG location.
Urethane Microspheres for Phenomenal Sound and Feel:
- The upside of a thin clubface is faster ball speed and more distance, the downside is excessive vibration that generates an unpleasant sound and feel.
- Urethane can be used to dampen vibration to improve sound and feel, but it can also greatly reduce the face’s ability to flex, lowering COR and ball speed.
- Callaway's elastic-urethane microspheres provide the sound and feel benefits of urethane without compromising COR or ball speed.
|New Personalised Ball||N/A|