Glide 2.0 Stealth Wedge
The Ping Glide 2.0 Stealth Wedges are only able to be purchased in-store.
The features of the Ping Glide 2.0 Stealth Wedges include:
Milled Faces and Gooves:
- These specialized grooves increase the spin rate for more control and precision on full and partial shots and offer exceptional spin consistency from both dry and wet conditions.
Fitting by Sole Grind:
- To ensure your wedges match your game, you can be fit for a sole grind based on your attack angle, divot depth, and typical turf conditions: SS Grind, WS Grind, TS Grind, or ES Grind.
- SS Grind - An all-purpose mid-bounce sole with heel and trail edge relief to create versatility on touch shots around the green. Ideal for moderate attack angles and divots. Fits most golfers.
- WS Grind - Full-sole design that provides turf security for players with a steep angle of attack. The reduced camber and added width prevent digging.
- TS Grind - The TS grind facilitates shot making and precision. Heel relief allows shots to be executed with an open face without fear of the lead edge sitting too high.
- ES Grind - Eye 2-inspired sole provides the ultimate in bunker performance from the classic dish profile along with the tapered hosel. A refined lead edge upgrades all-around performance.
Bottom 1/2 Groove:
- A precision wheel-cut half groove near the lead edge on the 56⁰, 58⁰ and 60⁰ improves engagement with the ball (specifically low on the face) to significantly increase spin and control from all conditions.