D.N.A. Helix Boa - Black
D.N.A. Helix - the latest performance footwear that is simply put: Wrapped in Innovation.
***Due to Contractual Agreements all Footjoy Products are only able to be sold in-store***
D.N.A. Helix - the latest performance footwear that is simply put: Wrapped in Innovation. Featuring the most comprehensive benefit package in FJ's line, Helix is all about combining comfort features with an entirely new stability chassis specifically engineered from feedback given by the world's best players. Experience the latest Tour-proven, athletically inspired performance footwear by FJ the #1 Shoe In Golf.
The features of the D.N.A. Helix Boa include:
- Waterproof: FootJoy warrants that this golf shoe will be 100% waterproof in normal use for two years (Australia & New Zealand Limited Waterproof Warranty).
- Performance Leather: ChromoSkin™ leather, developed by Pittards® of England, is a supple, lightweight, durable and 100% waterproof leather.
- Athletic Design: The TourSpec Stretch tongue shapes to the foot while providing breathability. A 3D FoamCollar™ 2.0 molds to the ankle for unsurpassed support, comfort and fit.
- Extreme FTF Comfort: The lightweight cushioned Fine Tuned Foam (FTF) fit-bed provides optimum underfoot comfort and heel support.
- Lopro 2 Last: The LoPro 2 last offers a full rounded toe character with a slightly shallow forefoot and a slightly narrow heel. Standard instep.
- Boa FJ Advantage: By integrating the Boa® dial into the heel of the shoe , Boa® and FJ designers were able to effectively develop a unique “down and back” fit that encompasses both the forefoot and heel. In action, the unique integration of the Boa® Closure System has been credited by many FJ + Boa® loyalists for providing a more stable heel fit.
|New Personalised Ball||N/A|