Wrist and Grip Guide
The Smart Glove is a dual-purpose training guide to help ensure better wrist and grip position. One of the keys to great ball striking is a firm left wrist at swing impact and a proper golf grip. The Smart Glove, with removable wrist guide, sets your wrist in the correct position through the swing with a proper wrist release.
- Back of golf glove includes removable rigid wrist guide to keep player from casting and groove correct golf swing mechanics through the entire swing
- At the range of home practice with the guide in the glove to give the proper feel for wrist hinge and release, then remove it to take that feel to the course
- Palm side of glove includes specialized fabric to outline proper golf grip positioning and superior feel
- For tee, fairway, and approach shots as well as putting
- Wrist guide can be removed for using glove for play
- High-quality Cabretta leather
- Available in S, M, ML, L and XL. Left handed glove is for righty golfers. Right handed glove is for lefty golfers. In general, the sizes run a little small--please consider this when ordering.