M5 Tour driver features the same incredible technologies of its bigger M5 brother—like Speed-Injected Twist Face and Inverse T-Track in a smaller, Tour-inspired 435cc package. The result is improved aerodynamics for increased clubhead speed, refined players shaping forenhanced workability, and lower spin properties for more distance and control. Factor those elements in with the “spicy” nature of Speed Injection, and M5 Tour becomes a truly powerful and versatile tool to have off the tee.
• Every head is individually speed tested and injected with tuning resin to optimize COR across the entire face
• The Speed Injection process is designed to maximize ball speed and distance in the M5 driver, achieving performance at or near the legal limit
• Revolutionary face curvature with a corrective face angle on off-center hits, engineered to reduce side spin and deliver straighter shots
• Twist Face provides more loft in the high toe and less loft in the low-heel to produce more consistent spin where
golfers commonly mis-hit
• The new, more efficient Inverse T-Track enables two 10g weights to be maneuvered for optimal spin and trajectory
• The inverted design allows the weight to be positioned further back along the perimeter of the club, lowering the CG and increasing MOI/forgiveness
• The new, more flexible Hammerhead slot works in conjunction with Speed Injected Twist Face to produce a larger
sweet spot and preserve ball speed on off-center strikes
• Smaller 435cc head size provides a confident look at address for the better player.
• Optimized aerodynamics designed to work with the smaller head, increasing head speed.