Rogue Sub Zero Driver
The Callaway Rogue Sub Zero Driver features:
Interchangeable Weights for increased Spin and Trajectory Control:
- Two interchangeable weights (2-gram and 14-gram) to adjust spin-rate and launch angle.
- Put the 14-gram up front to lower spin, or in back for higher launch and increased MOI.
Exceptional Ball Speed From the Jailbreak Effect:
- Rogue employs improved Jailbreak Technology with new, hourglass-shaped titanium bars that are 25% lighter, while fulfilling their function to stiffen the crown and sole.
- The stiffer body allows the face to take on more impact-load to promote faster ball speed, and makes possible our new X-Face VFT face architecture, which promotes fast ball speed across an expansive area of the face.
- Together, Jailbreak and X-Face VFT work together to create what we call the Jailbreak Effect, which promotes a remarkable boost in ball speed and distance.
More MOI and Forgiveness from the Triaxial Carbon Crown:
- The proprietary triaxial carbon composite is extraordinarily light and strong, saving substantial weight.
- Callaway redistributed the weight into the head’s perimeter to significantly increase MOI and forgiveness, which helps preserve distance and direction on off-center hits.
- Rogue has the largest triaxial carbon crown of any Callaway driver ever.
Industry Leading Boeing Aero Package:
- Boeing and Callaway collaborated to develop the Speed Step technology used in past Callaway metalwoods.
- In Rogue, Callaway worked with Boeing to redefine the geometry of the leading edge to improve airflow to promote faster head speed.
|New Personalised Ball||N/A|