Z U65 Utility
The Srixon Z U65 Utility features a hollow construction in a slim profile, providing a versatile option for players seeking distance and control off the tee or on long approach shots.
The Z U65 Utility provides a great mix of feel and distance through the combination of an ultra-soft 1020 carbon steel body and a high strength SUP10 face insert. The body is precision forged for a smooth and consistent feel whilst the face insert provides greater ball speed and distance.
Each option in the Z U65 Utility features iron faces with grooves that are 5% larger than the previous model as well as double laser milling. This creates better spin control, especially in wet conditions.
The hollow construction of the Z U65 Utility allows for weight to be repositioned lower in the head. This ceates a higher initial launch which is ideal for performance on those long approach shots.
The Z U65 Utility comes standard with the new Miyazaki Kaula shaft range. These shafts are designed to increase distance by offering lighter weight profiles without sacrificing stability and bending behaviour. Nippon Pro 980GH DST and Nippon Pro Modus3 Tour 120 steel shafts are also standard options
The features of the Z U65 Utilites include:
- Great mix of feel and distance
- Ultra-soft 1020 carbon steel head
- High strength SUP10 face insert
- 5% larger grooves and Double Laser Milling for better spin control
- Hollow construction allows weight to be repositioned lower for higher initial launch
- New Miyazakia Kaula shafts, Nippon Pro 980GH DST and Nippon Pro Modus3 Tour 120 shafts as standard option